AGFA G 334 Automatic Film Processing Fixer
- G334 excels by a lower emission of process-specific odors. This has been achieved by reducing the emission of both acetic acid and sulphur dioxide. The power and the accuracy of the fixer have not diminished and you will not, therefore, need to increase the replenishment rates of the processor.
- G334 is Agfa's standard two-part universal fixer.
- Can be used with following products and services
- G334 fixer has been designed to be used in combination with G138i or G139 developer.
- Flexible and universal
- G334 is suitable for use in automatic processors and will allow you to process a wide variety of X-ray films such as CURIXTM, SCOPIXTM and MAMORAYTM films. G334 fixer has been designed to be used in combination with G138i or G139 developer.
- Reduced emission of chemical substances
- The majority of chemical substances used in common developers and non-hardening fixers dissolve readily in water and do not excessively evaporate into the air. G334 fixer, however, contains an acetic acid pH buffer and sodium sulphite to prevent the fixing salt in the fixer from decomposing. The emission of both acetic acid and sulphur dioxide using G334 has been greatly reduced.